- Hypoallergenic elimination diet for food trials - Long-term management of food allergy - Dermatitis and/or gastroenteritis associated with food allergy - Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) - Food intolerance - Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)* - Hyperlipidaemia* - Lymphangiectasia* - Malabsorption* - Protein losing enteropathy - Chronic diarrhoea* - Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)*
- Single hydrolysed protein with low molecular weight to help avoid allergic responses.
- Purified carbohydrates sources to help avoid allergic responses
- With omega-3 fatty acids to help maximise the natural anti-inflammatory processes.
- Provides a lipid energy source which is much easier1 to digest and absorb Contains MCFAs (medium-chain fatty acids)
- Supports dogs with compromised GI function by ensuring improved nutrient absorption Thanks to high protein, carbohydrate and fat digestibility
- Helps maintain the epidermal integrity Enhanced levels of zinc, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and vitamin A
Corn starch*, hydrolysed soya protein**, minerals, coconut oil, sugar*, rapeseed oil, cellulose, glycerine (from vegetable origin), soya oil, fish oil. *Purified carbohydrate sources **Hydrolysed protein source.